I Didn’t Know You Treated That!
I hear this statement often, “I didn’t know you treated that. I thought you only worked on backs.”
I have to take some responsibility for this by not explaining myself throughly when speaking to people. I understand that some chiropractors only treat the spine but because of my comprehensive chiropractic school training (see links below), specialized sports training, and my health and fitness background has expanded my knowledge base to treat a wide range of musculoskeletal problems.
I have included a list below.
- Rotator cuff and shoulder pain/tendonitis
- Medial and lateral epicondylitis (golfer’s and tennis elbow)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Rib pain
- Sports hernia and abdominal wall pain
- Hip bursitis and pain
- Muscle strains
- Iliotibial band syndrome
- Patellofemoral disorders (knee pain)
- Ankle sprains
- Achilles/foot tendinitis
- Plantar fasciitis
- Localized muscle strains
- Low back pain (disc herniation, “slipped disc”)
- Neck pain
- Degenerative disk disease
- Rehabilitation of surgical and non-surgical ligament sprains, tendon ruptures and fractures
- And many more
This is not an exhaustive list but it does include most of what we treat on a regular basis. As you can see, there is a wide range of conditions that we treat.
We would love to help you feel better.
Certifited Chiropractic Sports Practitioner
My unique background
Leave a ReplyYour email address will be kept private.